We are really pleased to have reopened with our new Covid rules and structure in place. We are open Wednesday to Sunday (closed Monday and Tuesday). We are operating with a smaller capacity but as of 23rd September will have an outside marquee with outside heaters, able to accommodate up to an extra 6 tables.
The feedback we’ve had from all our customers has been very positive and we look forward to having many more people from the village visiting us over the coming months.
We’ve made some changes to be Covid secure, so do please adhere to our guidelines and ensure a safe and enjoyable time for all our guests and our team. Some key points:
- Please check the opening times as they may have changed (see the website – https://www.thegreyhound-inn.co.uk/).
- Booking is highly recommended for both eating and drinking. To secure your space – see contact details above.
- We can accommodate tables of up to 6 persons maximum – a legal requirement. The time a table can be booked for might be restricted – please check when booking.
- Groups of 6 may now be from multiple households.
- If your group is larger than 6 we may be able to take your booking but the group will have to be split across a number of tables. Tables cannot exceed 6, guests cannot mix between tables and all
furniture must be kept in place.
- A host or team player will meet you at the door.
- The lead booker must give their contact details along with the size of the group. This is a legal requirement and we will refuse entry if these details are not given. This will be recorded in our Test and Trace system. Your details will be stored securely and then destroyed after 21 days.
- The host will take you to your table; there is no service at the bar. We have table service, an order point or you can download our app. This will all be explained to you.
- There will be social distancing signage throughout the pub and entrances and exits clearly signalled.
- We have gone cashless. You can pay through the app, with a card or through your mobile. We have increased contactless to £45.
- Children need to be with you at all times.
We look forward to seeing you soon, Lucy and the team